Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

Cabbage tree facts

 Hello, this week for reading me and my reading group looked at native plants and we had to make a google drawing of one of the native plants in New Zealand and make a google drawing with facts about a native plant in New Zealand. The plant that we made a google drawing of was called a cabbage tree. This is what I made about the cabbage tree. I hope you enjoy reading it.




Question: did you learn something from my blog post?

if you did comment it on my blog.


Thank you for reading my blog post about the cabbage tree, I hope you enjoyed learning some new facts or just reading my blog, I hope you have a wonderful             afternoon, morning, night.





3 comments:

  1. This is some interesting facts Jaidyn, making this post makes cabbage trees way more interesting don't you think? what is your favourite fact out of them all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite fact about the Cabbage tree is that the leaves off the tree were made to use baskets

      Delete
  2. hi Jaidyn these facts are really Interested when they here this thank you for all the information

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post