Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

Maths With Cuboids

 This week my maths create was to create a net, make it up and measure the volume of the cuboid or cube. This week was quite fun and I would love to share my learning, hope you enjoy it. 

The way to measure the volume of a cuboid is by just grabbing a ruler and measuring the width, height and depth. after you have measured the width, height and depth you times the width by the height and you times the answer that by the depth. you can times it other way rounds like depth, height, width.

Here is the cuboids that I have made this week along with their volume, width, depth and height. 



I hope you enjoyed my learning and have a awesome day.

Q: Have you ever created your own net before?

Q: Have you used a net before?

2 comments:

  1. Yes I have used and created my own net before. You have done it very well and you explained it in a clear way great job!

    Eli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for answering my questions have a nice day.

      Delete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post