Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

How to Make a Quality Blog Post and Comment

 Hello Readers, for this week my task was to create a slideshow or poster to tell others how to make a good quality blog post and a comment. For this create task I decided to make a slideshow of it and I made a slide on blogging and another slide on commenting but still in the same presentation.  I hope that you will enjoy reading this. Enjoy!.




 I hope that you enjoyed my slide show and it will help you improve on your blogging and commenting. Have an amazing day.

Question: Did this blog post give you any helpful tips that you haven't heard of before? 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jaidyn I like the way you have explained how to make a quality blog post and comment. Also yes it did give me another helpful tip. But maybe add a little bit more writing because its a wee bit too short so try add some more writing

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post