Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

Marvelous Maths

 Hello and welcome this week for maths my goal was to use a broad range of strategies to solve multiplication and division problems with whole numbers. What we had to do for our create was we had to make a google drawing filled with examples of how to solve multiplication and division, and this is what I made for my maths Create.

Thank you for Reading my blog post for my maths create this week I hope that you enjoyed reading my blog, Thank you.


Question: Have you done this before? 

if you have please let me know I would love to know how this went for you. 



Thank you for reading my blog post for my maths thins week I hope you enjoyed reading it, Thank you.

Question: Have you used this strategy before?
If you have I would love to hear how you went with this strategy. 


use a broad range of

strategies to solve multiplication and division problems with whole numbers


1 comment:

  1. This IS some marvellous maths Jaidyn I like the strategy you used maybe you could try harder questions in the future?

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post