Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Maths Board

 Hello and welcome to my blog post. What I had to do is pick what maths question we wanted to use from a doc that the teachers made and then make a word problem out of it, solve it numerically, give a visual solution and solve it in another way and I chose 9 x 8. This is what I made, I hope you enjoy reading it! It is called a maths board.




Question: If Jake had 72 lollipops and he wanted to split all his lollipops between 9 of his friends how many lollipops would Jake´s friends get each?

(Work this word problem out in a book or on a piece of paper or just in your head and reply the answer.)


I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post, thank you and have a good day or night.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jaidyn I like the ways you've solved the question using multiple different strategies maybe next time you could give yourself a harder question

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post