Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2020

The accidental fall

 Where: Australia

When: 2015 august 23rd

Characters: Cora, Chloe, Alec, Jordan, Mrs Kat, Mr Gill, Cora's mum and dad. 

The accidental fall. 



The accidental fall

Cora was running to school with her always late friend Jordan, they were almost late for the hiking trip. They almost got left behind. They then got on the bus quickly before the bus left and off the bus went. 


When they were there they were told to stay with the rest of the group but Cora saw a separate path so she decided to leave the group and go on the path. Cora also forced her friend to come with her. She then went walking for a while and they found a beautiful sunset near a lake. Cora asked Jordan to take her camera and take a picture of the sunset. ¨watch out” said Cora. Jordan didn't hear her and fell luckily Cora grabbed on to him but they both slipped down into the dirty mud hole. Jordan tried to climb up the hole but Cora had sprained her ankle. 


The group then realised that Cora and Jordan were missing so they went back looking in all the paths. Jordan shouted out for help, the group heard Jordan call out for help and followed the sound until they found them. Mr Gill called their parents and said to come over. Cora got in serious trouble. Her mum always wanted to stay away from Jordan because she was always getting trouble when she's with him.


Thank you for reading my learning I hope you like this

Question: did you enjoy this and if so what was your favourite part about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post