Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Partly cloudy chunk-5

 Down a little bit from all the other clouds the darkstorm-cloud had been working on his creation ready for the stalk that he loved. The stalk flew in to get his delivery, tired and some of his feathers fell off. Gus had wiped off his feathers, the bird then backed away from Gus, scared. Gus then performed  his magic and made the tiny goat come to life. But the goat ran into the stalk's stomach. Gus then saw him look up to the other cloud in the sky with a puppy  having fun, he was extremely jealous. Peck turned around and looked at Gus scared and Gus handed the package and Peck flew away with the rough goat. Would this goat be too  much to handle for Peck?.                                                             

Question: what do you think i could have made better?                

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post