Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2020

About kookaburra's

 The kookaburra is the biggest bird in the kingfisher family, the size is around the size of a normal school ruler. There are lots of types of species of kookaburra. You can usually only find them in Australia. 


Kookaburras are really handsome looking birds. They are also really cute, with dark bands across they're like a superhero mask and really spiky feathers which makes them look like a punk they have big heads and really strong beaks. Some of the kookaburras have a light body with darker wings. Kookaburras are the best known for their call known as really loud clocks like a crazy human laugh that wakes everyone up. The kookaburra tears are very important. They use them to announce their territorial boundaries to each other


How long is a kookaburra?, 

      30-40 CM.


Which country does a kookaburra live in?,

         Australia.


How strong are the kookaburras beaks?, 

         Very.


What texture are the feathers?,

         Spiky.


Question: did you learn more about kookaburra's?


2 comments:

  1. Yes I did learn a lot more about kookaburras Jaidyn,you described them very well you must have done a lot of research well done!

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post