Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

Unit fractions

this week for maths I learnt about unit fractions
a unit fraction is a fraction where the top number is always one 
this blog post is basically about me exsplaining what I learnt and what a unit fraction is

there was a thing that kinda confused me a bit but I figured it out anyway it was also based on greatest to smallest here is basically what I learnt 
was that the bigger the dinominater the smaller the piece so basically the 1\4 is greater than the 1\8 so that is what I learnt

Do you know what a Unit fraction is?
Did you learn anything from this post?
What do you know about fractions








1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post