Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

How to make a quality blog post and a nice comment

This week I learnt about ways on how to make a quality blog post and comment ill show you what I wrote down
For blogging

  1. make sure you have a catchy title and matches what you are sharing
  2. make sure your spelling is correct and your writing makes sense
  3. make sure you always ask a question at the end
For commenting 
  1. make sure you include something positive as in something nice
  2. make sure you add thoughtful its nice and helpful and yeah
  3. make sure you include something helpful like tell them how they can improve their blog posts 
  4. make sure you answer their question if the ask one
  5. make sure your writing makes sense and your spelling is correct
File:Blogger.svg - Wikimedia Commons

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do you think a quality blog post or comment should have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jaidyn,

    Nice work creating your first blog. You will be unstoppable now! I like the steps that you have included and these will be very helpful for you. You will always have this post to go back to and read again.

    Did you enjoy posting your first blog?

    Mrs Bryce

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post