Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Rounding numbers

                                                        
               Hello, today I am going to share my maths learning I hope you enjoy my learning.
 
                               Rounding numbers, so I had to round numbers in the 10 thousands and thousand. 
                                                        here is an example on what I learnt   


                                | Number | Nearest 10 |  Nearest 100 | Nearest 1000 |       
                                | 23,906   | 23,910       |  23,900         | 24,000           |
                                |54,836    | 54,840       |  54,800         | 55,000           |

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post